KEY FEATURES OF POLICY24
• Full lifecycle management of policy documents amendment process features
• Version Management
• All document changes are audited
• Document security
• Registers for datasets like Heritage
• Template management for all online components to allow staff to manage branding and layout
DIGITAL PLANNING SPECIFIC FEATURES:
• Linkages – are a powerful function that enables the policy document to become a smart digital document.
• Dynamic Rules tables use the information held in Linkages and dynamically displays the rules for the activity within the Zone/Overlay. As the linkages are modified, the dynamic tables are updated reflecting the latest content. This is an easy way for the user to print the same ‘rules’ that will be applied in an assessment process (delivering consistency throughout the assessment process as an outcome).
• Register tables (with numeric values linkages) allow for numerical data like flood levels or side yards which are then available to be returned to other processes as a numeric value for assessment purposes.
• Dynamic display of register content within a policy linked to location.
• Browse and search the public policy register and amendment register
• Browse, search and print policy documents
• For spatial plans, browse the plan for an address or location, either from an address search or GIS web map.
• Find out the plan (district, regional or other spatial) that applies to an address
• Additionally, for a location, search the controls that apply to an activity, land use or development type including potential consent assessment pathways.
FOR OTHER SOFTWARE:
• Integrate with a full set of APIs that allow the results of planning enquiry to be accessed.
• This means that application assessment can be done in a guided manner against the controls that apply for a land use/activity by classification, ensuring consistency to the application processing.
DOCSERV24: EDRMS INTEGRATION
Docser24 is an integration platform which allows, integration between our solutions and other Council
systems. Often this is with the Council EDRMS for the management of submission documents but may
also include Consent and Assessment data for ERP systems or CRM integration for submitters.